Online Account Access

Dear Members,

Online AccessYou may have noticed that after our site change, Online Account Access is now available at the top of the page to the right and by clicking here.

Member Eligibility

How to Join Azalea City Credit Union:

join usYou may join the Credit Union if you live, work, attend school or worship in Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, or Clarke County by completing a membership application and making a deposit of $30 or more into a regular share (savings) account. When you join you remain an active member as long as you maintain a minimum share balance of $25. Each member is encouraged to have a joint owner on his or her account. In addition, a joint owner can make deposits and withdrawals from the account just as the regular member.

Please contact one of our Member Service Representatives for more information.

Going Out of the Country?

Due to increased security measures, we have blocked all ATM/Debit transactions from many foreign countries. If you are planning on going out of the country please call one of our branches to ensure your debit card will work.

Thank you for understanding,
Azalea City Credit Union Staff

Comments are closed.